PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Kaon 570 - it is possible AU D+? Is it possible to do?

The Saint
08-10-2007, 12:21
Dear all,

I am trying to find some firmware for the kaon 570 12.c1.A5 that makes AU in D+!

All around sereval forums i am trying to find it, but i did not. :ranger:
A friend told me that you are the best persons to program that firmware.
If the receiver can make AU in TPS, it can make also in D+, correct?
But until now, no firmware as complied with that.

So, i am asking all the genius programmers of this forum to PLEASE, program that firmware. :praying:
Or, if you can not make it, please tell me how can i program that firm.
Thank you all.

The Saint

ubex
13-02-2010, 02:37
kaon emu:clap2::

ubex
13-02-2010, 02:38
1203a5 1201a5

صلاح كواية
13-09-2010, 01:19
اخي الكريم ممكن المساعده في الكون 570 ذا الهرر او الي بسجل ارد اواذاممكن المساعده بي اصدار جديد خالي من المشاكل و تحديث المفاتيح او الكيو بي اصدار غير الموجود حتى لو كان انكليزي الصدار الي عندي هو 203و197 وهوا نفس المشاكل التجميد وتوقف الاشاره وعدم فتح الارتي والجزيره والشوء تام بي العلم ان المفاتيح موجوده لاكن قديمه جدا ولكم الشكر لكه والى من يصططيع المساعده

Admin
13-09-2010, 01:30
Arapça bilen bi arkadaş yrdımcı olursa iyi olur:)

Baldemir
13-09-2010, 01:51
اخي الكريم ممكن المساعده في الكون 570 ذا الهرر او الي بسجل ارد اواذاممكن المساعده بي اصدار جديد خالي من المشاكل و تحديث المفاتيح او الكيو بي اصدار غير الموجود حتى لو كان انكليزي الصدار الي عندي هو 203و197 وهوا نفس المشاكل التجميد وتوقف الاشاره وعدم فتح الارتي والجزيره والشوء تام بي العلم ان المفاتيح موجوده لاكن قديمه جدا ولكم الشكر لكه والى من يصططيع المساعده

Arapça dilinden Türkçe diline çeviri

Evrende 570 yılında Sevgili kardeşim mümkün yardım Herr veya Ward Awamamemkn benim yeni sürümü sorunsuz yardımcı kayıt ve tuşları veya güncelleme sorunumu Inclaizi corsage Eliende donma 203 ve 197 Hua aynı sorunları olsa bile yok ve sinyal stop ve Alarati ve ada AlCu Tam açık değil Alkio benim tuşları çok eski için mevcut bilerek ve sana teşekkür ediyorum ve Isttia ve yüz bin Yardım

Catapult®
13-09-2010, 10:18
Dear all,

I am trying to find some firmware for the kaon 570 12.c1.A5 that makes AU in D+!

All around sereval forums i am trying to find it, but i did not. :ranger:
A friend told me that you are the best persons to program that firmware.
If the receiver can make AU in TPS, it can make also in D+, correct?
But until now, no firmware as complied with that.

So, i am asking all the genius programmers of this forum to PLEASE, program that firmware. :praying:
Or, if you can not make it, please tell me how can i program that firm.
Thank you all.

The Saint

D+ and TPS *** Softwares Changed
Not Open All Chanells Closed :sad:

Emus Openning Chanells Bulsat 39 Irdeto 2 Opening