Konuya Etiketlenenler

Teþekkur Teþekkur:  0
Beðeni Beðeni:  0
4 sonuçtan 1 ile 4 arasý

Konu: SUNGATE TITAN IPTV alıcısı ve multistream +T2-MI PLP 0 kanallarının alınması

Kullanýcý Bilgi Menüsü

Standart SUNGATE TITAN IPTV alıcısı ve multistream +T2-MI PLP 0 kanallarının alınması

Dear Mr. Memoli,
    I have been a member of your forum for quite some time, but I am respected by your work, my first impressions are definitely positive! I use the option of the forum for English, sorry I don't speak Turkish!

I recently bought the SUNGATE TITAN IPTV satellite receiver, hoping that I would be able to watch Russian channels with its help from the Express AM 8 14W satellite, but the problem is that the receiver cannot open the channels of the Ku-Band Transpoonders: 11545V - T2-MI PLP 0 ,11564V - T2-MI PLP 0 , 11647V - T2-MI PLP 0 .

My question is, can anything be done about this receiver ?

Thanks !

Kullanýcý Bilgi Menüsü

Standart

First of all, enter the scanning section, multistream, so ms mode is on, scan channels, if that mode is not open, the channels will not come.
    Visual Basic Coder

Kullanýcý Bilgi Menüsü

Standart

Dear Mr. memoli1478,
    thank you very much for the quick and competent answer!
    Of course my satellite scan was done with the multistream option, (I've been dealing with electronics since the 1960s after all).
    In fact, it turned out that the data on the signal speed of the transponders slightly... differed from the actual ones, enough to fool both me and the receiver, which were indicated on the LyngSat site.
    It took me a while to get the exact (real) speed data and actual beam on each of the transponders!
    Now , everything is OK ! The receiver has no error!
    Thank you again!

Kullanýcý Bilgi Menüsü

Standart

I'm glad it's good use
    Visual Basic Coder

Konu Bilgileri